Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Year Resolution Nail Art

i wasnt going to but decided i needed to make this new year resolution and STICK TO IT!!! i started working out last year towards the end of summer and was doing good for a few months..lost 14-17lbs but for some reason i just lost motivation altogether ... i have however been good on my eating habits and while i have gained some weight back its only been about 4lbs so really not bad

........................

Im fed up being a fat a** and i WILL achieve my goal of loosing 40lbs!!






...................................................................................................


while this is not a complete step by step photo tutorial it does however show how i achieved the finished design.





5 comments:

Manicure Addict said...

hah love these!! i can relate!! hah love the treadmill lady running for the cake!!

Gelic said...

What a lovely nail art! I always love when you post something because it's always great! :) And I do hope that you'll reach your goal and become the woman you want to be! :)

Anonymous said...

I love that you actually do nail ART, and damn good nail art too! Youve inspired me! Also, you may be interested in LCHF (low carb, high fat) / Paleo. Whats a loin supposed to eat? Raw meat! What are humans supposed to eat? Well we foraged for nuts, tubers, berries and hunted meat.

Jennius - Gold Speck Nails said...

Hope you find more motivation, I still haven't really found mine! The nails however are pretty epic :D I love them!

ojeli g├╝nler said...

ahahahha :D very good...

Share it