Friday, January 4, 2013

My Vulnerable Heart - Nail Art

I got an idea and it was one of those that just wouldnt ease up until i completed it and im happy i did it because i love this design i did...no tutorial for it as it was one of those designs that just happened...no prior plans to do it so i do apologize..not sure if i will attempt a tutorial either because it was alot of tedious work.


.................................................

I started off with a white base using essie blanc..then on top i used a few coats of an indie polish brand called wickedpolish - the name of the polish is hematoma.
then with red,blue,white and black acrylic paints and a very fine detailing brush i painted the heart and veins




8 comments:

Nail Loopy said...

Wow, I love your blog and your nails! Gorgeous : )

Hanna Majava said...

Amazing :)!!! just started reading your blog and your work is so beautiful :)!!!

beachgal said...

If I still worked as a clinical lab scientist I would give my best try to do these - doubt I have the talent - honestly they look like a water decal - least the one of the heart does. Pretty amazing detail!

c.lette said...

it looks awesome and so realistic

Gelic said...

Truly beautiful and well done work! :D Great choice of background polish too.

The Sparkle Queen said...

So unconventional, but AWESOME! You are so creative!

I’ve featured your beautiful nail art design on my recent post “Valentine’s Day Nail Art Ideas & Inspiration” on my blog! (http://sparklysharpandfabulous.blogspot.com/)

Pink Pamalamma said...

This is sooo incredible!!

Nikki Nguyen said...

O_O uwa! love this!!

Share it