Tuesday, September 11, 2012

In The Grey - Nail Art

i recently went a little mad on buying nail polishes..lol but i picked up some new sinful colors polishes from their new fall collection..two of those colors were greys..Smokin and Jungle trail..had also picked up a new Sally hansen gem crush glitz gal....so i decided to try doing and all grey themed design.

used Smokin as my base color,then over that applied a thick layer of Sally hansen glitz gal..on the ring and thumb nails i applied some spriping tape then applied ungle trail on top,then removed the taps so id have lines of glitter showing through



3 comments:

Freshie said...

What a great idea! I really need to get some striping tape so I can recreate!

SixteenXVI said...

I LOVE this! Will be doing this soon.

Stephanie Paxton said...

Love this idea! May need to have a play around with it as it would match perfectly with an outfit I'm wearing on Saturday!

Share it