Thursday, January 12, 2012

Some Recent nail designs from the past several months

I have been M.I.A from my blog for awhile which i apologize for but back in September i gave birth to my 4th child via c-section..he is now 3 months old..boy has the time flown by! but here is my lil man

he as well as my 3 other kids have kept me busy but i have managed to find times for myself to do some new nail art designs and also makeup looks but in this post i am going to share my nail designs...will post another post for the makeup looks i have done.

but anyways here are photos of some recent designs..some are from a few months before i gave birth and some are from after..hope you all like


c.lette said...

i liked alot of your designs and its good to have you back!

purplespeckl3 said...

Aww he's so adorable!! Love his lil cheeks!!

Is that zebra design a nail dress sticker by KISS? Just wondering, it looks like it. If it's not then you did an AMAZING job. Wow. Great nail designs!

There was an error in this gadget