Friday, August 5, 2011

Thanks for entering my 1st ever Blog contest!

Hey everyone!...yesterday was the last day to get your entries in for my contest and so it is officially OVER!!
Want to say a big THANK YOU to all who entered! I was amazed by the amount of entries i got and you all did a fantastic job on your designs!!

Please allow me a few days to pick winners and I also wanted to ask you if it would be ok with you if i could post all your entries in a blog post to show them off ?

but anyways..again thank you all so so much for entering...i Will announce winners soon!

10 comments:

andayn said...

yes !! yes!! sure !! I want to see all the entries on your first blog nail art contest! I can not wait to see them!

Rock Lobstah said...

yeah, sure you can use mine! (if you ever got it..stupid email) :D

Chaz said...

Yes, I would love to see all of the other entries. Thanks again for doing this contest!

Laura McCarthy said...

Oh no thought the deadline was later,missed it...:(

Nails by ScarsLikeLace said...

I never got confirmation so I am not sure if you got my entry or not, but if you did, I'm okay with it being posted. I'd love to see all of the other entries too! :)

Anastacia said...

Hopefuly I got my entry as well.
Sure U can post it :)

ph0ebe said...

me too, never have the confirmation .. but i do submit my entry i hop u got it... btw,, im happy if all the entry will be post :D

Sarah peen said...

Well I don't know if you received my e-mail, but if you have it you can absolutely post it ^^

Malsha said...

If you wanted to post mine, thats fine by me ;D and i would love to see all of the other entries:D

-Diana- said...

It's also fine by me :) Can't wait to see all the entries :) Love this theme soo much it makes me happy and I sure can need some happiness n:)

Share it