Monday, July 4, 2011

Summer Time Nail Art Contest _CLOSED

Im SOO happy and excited to have my first EVER blog Nail Art contest!!..I have done some before on my youtube channel but I thought it was about time I did one on my blog...well now there is!!!

So before I bore you with the rules...I will first show you what is up for grabs!!


This contest was VERY generously sponsored by Bundle Monster!!..they sent me enough items to sponsor 2 Winners...First place and a Second place...

The first place winner will win these amazing goodies!!

their 25 piece Nail Art Image Plates




















I didnt want to open the packaging but here is an image of what is on all the plates


























But thats not all!!..not only could you win the image plates but also an assortment of Rhinestones (2 wheels)  AND Fimo canes


















































An amazing assortment of great prizes right????


----------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------

And here are the prizes for the Second Place winner
(not as much but still very nice!!)

You receive Bundle Monsters 21 piece set of Image plates























Again I didnt want to open the packaging but here is an image of all the designs on each Plate
























You will also receive 1 assorted rhinestone wheel and an assortment of fimo canes



































=================================

so just to recap..heres are all of the prizes for 1st place





















And all the prizes for 2nd place

























===========================
I personally want to thank Bundle Monster for sponsoring this contest so very generously!! I never expected so much !!

If you dont know who Bundle Monster is PLEASE go check them out

Their website is
http://www.bundlemonster.com/

Follow them on FaceBook
https://www.facebook.com/bundlemonster

And while your at it..follow them on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/bundlemonster


========================================

Ok...now its time to get serious!..i hate rules but there has to be some

So the theme for this Nail Art Contest is...

SUMMER!

so basically bright and colorful nails..it can be anything summer related like the beach,vacation,flowers growing...anything to do with summer

I am NOT looking for tutorials!!

I want you to take a CLEAR and focused photo of your finished design..WITH!! your name on a piece of paper OR you could right your name across your fingers...this is so I know the work is yours and not stolen from someone else!

=================
Official Rules Are
=================

1- One Entry per person
2- MUST be a follower of my Blog
3-Photo MUST have your name included -either on a piece of paper or can be written on your hand
4- Email your entry to this email address  MadamLuck@gmail.com
5-Photo should be clear and in focus
6- Nail Design should be a minimum of 5 nails -both fake and real nails are allowed
7- Nail Art Stamping is allowed BUT should only be part and not all of your design
8- must be a new design for this contest

This contest is international!!

also this contest will run for 1 Month
starting today July 4th 2011 and ending on August 4th 2011
IF i dont get enough entries I will extend the contest out a little long


------------------------------
I think I have covered everything but if you have any questions please leave them in the comment section and I will make sure to answer :)

so I hope you all like this contest and enter..these really are fantastic prizes so get those entries IN!!!

I will judge the entries..and possibly get some help...this will NOT be a voting contest

Very excited to see all your entries!!

=========================================
**disclaimer** all prizes shown have been sponsored..i did not purchase any of these items

39 comments:

Samy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
-Diana- said...

Great contest, can't wait to see the entries I just love summer themed nails, it's my favorite theme :)

ArtisticNailArt said...

Great contest! :D I hope i'm gonna enter ;-D

Ana MarĂ­a said...

Hi... I'm Annie, I'm from El Salvador... I have two questions! first.. can I in?? and second.. I don't know how to do a video like yours, but can I use a photo presentantion or something like that?? :) thank you! :9

MadamLuck said...

@ANA..Yes you can enter...this contest is international ..but you dont need to make a video..im only asking for a photo of your finished design and that you email me the photo with the email address i provided on this contest post

MadamLuck said...

Glad you are all excited for this contest..if you enter ..which i hope you do!!! i cant wait to see your entries

Luvyuyu said...

Nice! great prizes! I'm going to enter but i'm having a 'designer block' now lol I hope I can think of something to make <3

Cutie said...

I am so going to do this! :)

barliny said...

Oh my God! I'm so excited for this contest cuz It's kinda hard for me to make a video but with a photo I'm willing to try! Thank you for hosting this contest and I will send you my entry (I hope soon)
Ps: my blogspot is not about nail art, thats ok, right?

Glitteratzzi said...

Can it be something like water marble in summer colors, or does it have to be more specific like flowers or a picnic scene something like that?

Limelovenails said...

Hi :) I am a follower now, this sounds like fun! I am sure going to try to enter :)
Big hug from Norway , Limelovenails

MadamLuck said...

@Glitteratzzi - you can do whatever you want as long as it has a summer feel to it :)

Anna :D said...

Hello, I've got a few questions. I'm 13 and my parents says that it's OK that I enter but how do you know that? Should I write it in the mail? And I'm from sweden, if I win, do I need to pay like shipping costs or something like that? And (lol this is a veery random thing) some of my nails has cipped, can I do like five different designs and take a picture of them, but JUST do it on my index finger?

P.S I Really like your nails :D

MadamLuck said...

@Anna..so long as its ok with your parents thats fine..i will take your word for it.i would hope you wouldnt lie...i will pay for shipping...and i wont except 5 random designs all 5 us go together in a set

Anonymous said...

Compared to some the entries I am going to be pretty young but that won't stop me from entering! Although, my nails are super short... I'll use fake ones.

MizzNailArt said...

I'm only 11 years old! Can you do a competion for a younger age group?

Emily said...

Hi, I just wanted to say how excited I am to enter, my design is finished and I have to take a picture. I'm so excited this is my first contest entry!

welsh kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
welsh kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
welsh kelly said...

sorry to be a pain in the bum.. Im thinking of entering .. this would be my first comp on nails haha .. the prize says nail image plates.. do you need a stamp thing for that because I dont?!? x <3 x

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheyla said...

This is my first contest!

Mickey said...

Just sent my entry. My first ever to a contest. But I've only been doing nail art for like two weeks, lol.

ph0ebe said...

wow.. im excited to join :) but im from Philippines;... am i open to join this contest?

Malsha said...

I am so excited. This is going to be my first Time to enter a competition. Now I just have to think of a design and I will have to think of it pretty soon. :)

Anonymous said...

Is it truly necessary to have at least 5 nails? I don't have the time or the patience to do 5 so is it ok if I do only one? Thanks :)

Malsha said...

R we allowed to send more than 1 photo of the same set of nails? It would be great if we could.
thankyou ;)

MadamLuck said...

@welsh -- you know i didnt even think of that so thanks alot for pointing that out! no there is no stamper with it but you can buy they super cheap off ebay

@Anonymous -- yes 5 nails are necessary and are part of the rules..no one is forcing you to enter so please dont feel like you have to.

@Malsha -- you can send me a few photos but one mush show the piece of paper with your nail on it :)


and can i just add...photoshopping your name into the photo does not count!..it has to be hand written and part of the orig photo-just wanted to put that out there for eveyone to know.

Love the entries Ive gotten so far!! and please keep them coming :)

ph0ebe said...

wat are the criteria for judging madam?:) its open internationally right ?

barliny said...

I have a question, It says that we can use stamping if we want, but can we use fimo canes or rhinestones?? or any other nail art things?? thank you! and I love your nails :3

Malsha said...

I wrote my name accross my fingers with silver nail polish(malsha) i hope that is ok.
thanx

-Diana- said...

I just send my entry I soooo totally love this theme, If I see all of your beautiful entries I think I start drooling ;)

( : ~kia~ : ) said...

im excited now nd the prizes are amazing

MesiaszCiszy said...

I just send my contest work. I hope thay will deliver it in one piece, becouse my post office is working horrible last times. :)

Freshie said...

Crap I totally forgot to include my name on a piece of paper, any suggestions?

nail wraps said...

i have tried one kind of nail wraps recently, it is very good,easily apply and look fantastic. it is the right products for holiday!

MyMakeUpMania said...

Just found ur blog! Amazing prizes! totally gonna make some fab nails for U :)

xPrincessAmanda said...

first of all, i've never entered a nail art contest but i do a lot of nail art on my own time and i've been looking around for contests to start entering and thats how i found you! =D

now, does the design have to be on my own hand? my nails are very short/damaged right now from acrylics so i'm not going to put acrylics on them to make them worse, may i use one os those practice hands?

Chaz said...

I am sooo excited about these prizes!

There was an error in this gadget