Friday, March 4, 2011

Makeup look inspired by Cheetara from The Thundercats

So GDE is doing another contest on their FB page for 80's Cartoon makeup inspired contest and I LOVE this theme so I had to enter!! I chose one of my favorite cartoons which was the Thundercats...well Cheetara from Thundercats


























































































I did a quick video tutorial on how i created this..if your interested to see here is the link to the video on my youtube channel


>>CLICK HERE TO WATCH TUTORIAL ON THIS LOOK <<

If you havent already please go and check GDE out on FB

2 comments:

Mei Mei said...

AMAZING!!! Wow awesome job doll! Good luck I hope you win.... ;-)

Luhivy said...

Oh, this is absolutely stunning! You have so much talent!

Love your the pink streaks in your hair btw ♥

Share it