Thursday, February 3, 2011

Some new makeup looks AND I won !!

Let me start with saying I ended up winning the GlamourDollEyes Anti-Valentine Makeup contest on FaceBook- this was my winning entry

























and the prize i won was gift certificate for their website in the amount of $60!!...im a VERY happy Mama..I just placed my order and cant wait to get my hands on them!

..........

here are all the other entries i did -- did a told of 4 entries-including the above photo















































=======================================
-------------------------------------------------


Some other random looks i have done to make my self look purdy
















(above)..not sure what i was trying to do here but i think it turned out pretty..not as blended as well as it could have been but still not a horrible job






















I LOVE how this turned out...I wasnt feeling so hot  (nauseous from my pregnancy ) and so i needed a pick me up..lol..its amazing how much better you feel when you feel sexy hahaha

for this one i Used mainly shadows from beauty from the earth..used a white cream base .

.........................................
.........................................



4 comments:

Camy said...

Congrats hun!

Deeptima said...

hey... love all the looks !! congrats !! <3

Nikki Warner said...

Wow that is such an awesome look! I love all the detail and it just flows so well. Great job! In fact all of them look great. Congrats on your win! And congrats on your pregnancy!!!

Christina said...

Stunning!! Congrats:)

Share it