Monday, October 4, 2010

A sad Monday morning for my nails

So this morning when i was fighting with my Childrens car seats my nails lost the fight..i ended up breaking a couple..there was no shaving them so i made the decision to cut them all off and start over all over again...Im really thinking of doing acrylics.Its upsetting because i put all this time and care into growing my natural nails so when they break it feels like i did all that i did for nothing..oh well..life goes on.

so i thought i would show you all a before and after of my nails

BEFORE
..................






















AFTER
....................

























On the upside to all this...now i can do nail art tutorials for short nails :)

5 comments:

Mr Lonely said...

nice blog.. have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...

BoldNBeautiful Makeup said...

WOW your nails were long!
How did you manage to grow them so long?
I was thinking of doing acrylics too but im unsure if they can withstand the changing of nailpolish frequently...

MadamLuck said...

yes they were long,i miss them lol..i used special polishes to help with the health and strength of my nails plus took care of my cuticles

Alice said...

Oh! I'm sorry about that... I think that your hands look good with short nails too :)

Misty said...

You think your nails are 'short' in the after picture?? That's long to me!! XD Actually, I think I prefer them in the shorter version, they look lovely =)

Share it