Monday, October 18, 2010

My Nail Art was featured in Nails Magazine!

A while ago I was contacted about possibly creating a design for Nails Magazine..they were asking for designs on 3 different themes.At the time I wasnt able to do all 3 but I picked the theme Asymmetry.I felt honored to be part of this and also this was my first time ever doing anything like this.

I have included photos of the magazine,the page my design is featured on and a close up of my work...if you are subscribed to the magazine you will find my design on page 60.











































9 comments:

vita86 said...

That is awesome! Congrats

~*~ Dollface ~*~ said...

Holy ****!! That is so incredibly awesome!! and that design is gorgeous! WTG Amanda!!!!

glam doll lumi said...

that is amazing! you do such great work! congrats

MadamLuck said...

thank you all so much!! Im so honored to be in this magazine,if you had asked me 2yrs old if i thought my work would be in a magazine i would have laughed!!..lol thank you all for you wonderful words <3

Nikki Warner said...

Congrats! That is soooo great! Keep up the great work!

kory_nails said...

congrats...you deserve it ..:*

Deeptima said...

Congrats !!

Camy said...

So cool!
Congrats!

Alice said...

Congrats!! This is a great goal for you :)

Share it